Friday, April 3, 2009

Some recent makes

been mad busy this week, with orders, wedding invite samples,swaps and charity cards.
This Retirement card is for an Executive at Coca Cola - retiring after over 30 years service.



got myself a new stamp - when i saw it, I loved it. it's from Stamps Happen and there is a lot of work involved - all the black section is coloured and the overall design is very detailed, but I thought it was ideal for engagement or anniversary cards for young couples. The frame is Cuttlebug embossed and the whole image is under acetate.



2 comments:

pinky said...

Busy woman as usual! The retirement card looks really inviting, very foreign and sunny! Love the second image, have used it a lot myself.
Pinky

Julie M said...

Great cards, Babs. The engagement stamp is fab - so detailed and perfect for the theme. I love the way you've done the kind of "Pringle" border on the retirement card - really "golf-y".

Julie x