Friday, April 17, 2009

A digi challenge

Another digi challenge from Elaine at Celtic Crafters.
I scratched my head over this one for a while.
In the end I printed the image twice, cut the bath off one image and re-mounted it on 3D pads. I covered over the towel with a piece of felt that I trimmed with ribbon. For the shower curtain, I used some vellum and the whole lots is coloured with Promarkers (of course) and some stickles added to the bubbles.
I love these digi makes...a great way to grab back your mojo before it runs out the door!


6 comments:

JACKIE M said...

That is fantastic, Love it =0)

Neasa said...

OMG! That is beautiful! So fantastic! Adorable!

and...
"I'd give him back for a decent bedset. Quilt cover, sheets, valence sheets. You on FreeCycle? You might see him floating around there!!!"
Ha ha ha! x

kiki's page said...

had to really dig deep for this one too, was stumped for ages.

i love it! the shower curtain is a great idea! how did you do the towel though?

Niamh's Creations said...

Wow this is really gorgeous card

Di's Dooodles said...

Babs, I just love what you have done with Dottie, well done!

pinky said...

What a brilliant idea Babs, love what you've done with it.
Pinky