Thursday, April 9, 2009

2 unusual requests

Two unusual orders to do for this week....a commitment ceremony in London. The buyer said 2 tuxedos on the front would be fine...but no matter how I place them, it didn't look right to me!! She was delighted and paid more than I asked.




This card is for a "gay, champange Charlie - party boy" No pressure then!!
I had this Jolees Boutique champagne sticker for ages and wondered if I'd ever use it. The front of the card is done like a book and open to reveal "party boy" on the inside! Thank You to "Mother" Yvonne on Celtic Crafters for the image, mmmmwwaahh


6 comments:

JACKIE M said...

They are both Fantastic Babs, I love that champagne sticker.

Anonymous said...

They're fabby Babs. Bet that was a great 'commitment' party ;-)

Neasa said...

Brilliant as always Babs. I love the glasses under the champagne. I don't know where you come up with your ideas but I'd love to know.....

Di's Dooodles said...

Brilliant cards Babs!!! love the champaign fountain.

MayoMom said...

Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!

2 great cards.

H

Anonymous said...

Babs they are fab as usual. I love thewindow opening on the champagne one & the commitment one is really elegant!