Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've been Tilda'ed!

Over the last few weeks I've become addicted to Tilda and have been stamping like mad. So, far, I've just used pencils to colour but have just seen the amazing effects achieved with Promarkers by Elaine at Celtic Crafters. So, I'm going to give them a go. I ordered a set to start, then Elaine decided to have them as Blog Candy to celebrate her 40th birthday - so my name is in the hat!
Visit her fab blog and have a look http://elainesden.blogspot.com/

In the meantime, all my Tilda's have been given smiles - I prefer them with a mouth and as of this morning I have 8 new stamps!








2 comments:

kiki's page said...

babs i love this card, i love the colours you have used. i have a while to go yet till i can colour like that, i especially love the way you shaded various areas of the bench it looks so real.

pinky said...

How did you colour this, something new? Its really lovely. Still haven't got any Tilda's yet but i will.
Pinky