Sunday, February 22, 2009

A busy crafting weekend

I love this image and it has all my favourite colours,used my trusty buckle again and a Martha Stewart border punch.I thought it replicated her scarf, so once I punched it in white, I taped black card stock at the back for a check effect.


This card was done using images from the PC Crafter, Golfer set,and another Martha Stewart border/emboss punch.


This is a La Pashe decoupage set, from the "Remember When" range,


And i did two of these good ol' shaker cards - the "shaky" bits are balloon confetti,


I've caught up a lot on orders TG, just have to get stuck into confirmation cards for March.

2 comments:

pinky said...

Brilliant, great to see you blogging. And with cards like those you should be on here a lot more!
Pinky

Jess's Crafty Things said...

these cards are great and those martha stewart punches just finish them off so well Babs. I love the lady in the hat and the le pache ones are just great for certain kinds of cards.. cant wait to see what other punches you have!!